See below the professional services you can expect.
We provide free quoting for your painting project, as well as expert advice on any areas you need help with. We ensure the pricing we give you will bring you the finest and most contemporary painting available at the most affordable price.
Once work begins for your painting job, our team at Payless Painting will be in regular contact with you throughout the service to ensure that you keep updated on how the project is progressing. We use only the most experienced painters to ensure that your painting job is delivered and completed on time and without any problems.
Once your painting job has been completed to the specifications we will then carry out inspections so that you are satisified. As part of the service process we then offer you an extensive post service services to demonstrate to you how every element of your painting project works and the benefits that it offers. As part of this after sale service we also ensure that if you ever have a problem we are directly at hand to resolve it for you.
- Removal of agreed damaged roof covering, gutters, down pipes, barge boards, fascias, eaves, windows, doors, loose paint, leaking damp proofing and waterproofing, broken/cracked glass, kitchen and bedroom cupboards, ceilings, cornice, floor covering, skirtings and tiles
- Care of clients plants (include covering if required)
- Care of clients curtains, carpets, pictures, paintings, ornaments (to be discussed)
- Preparation of all walls, ceilings and timber work
- Priming of walls, ceilings, doors, windows and timber work
- Carpenters available for installation of new internal/external doors